Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Twitter

Joining Twitter wasn't difficult - it's keeping up with it! And I sure found that out tonight - in just about 2.5 minutes. While trying to figure out how to upload a background picture (and it is just mildly successful - but will deal with THAT later), I found 3 messages from a friend. Really? I wasn't even sure until I stumbled on it - how to even leave a message! Just another sign of how fast our world is moving. (and how slow I feel while trying to keep standing.)

It's TV mecca this month - trying to keep up with American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser and the NBA playoffs. That and reading emails, (home and work) - reading Facebook status changes and updating the Body Bugg every night - wow - no wonder my house looks the way it does. Oh, and adding yoga class twice a week to the 2 other classes at 24 hour fitness - and - oh, nevermind. You all have the same schedule as I do, I bet. Well, maybe not Susan. She has the best way of knowing how and when to let things go. Sure wish I could do that.

So since it's going on 11 pm: dishes still calling from supper - a load of laundry to do, and get the stack of stuff ready for tomorrow. Maybe I should consider going to bed? Wednesdays are the longest day of the week - not in terms of dread, but just in hours. But I love every one of those hours - because I get to spend it with people that I know love the things I love - and the ONE we serve. Tomorrow will be especially fun - getting to spend lunch time with my deaf ed friends. Best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment