Saturday, June 27, 2009

Packing.. again..

I've done more trips in past summers, but this summer seems to be harder. Perhaps because I'm old(er)? Also must have something to do with the fact that I've made more trips to Llano in the past 6 months than I have in probably 3 years. Those kind of miles sure do add years to the body. New Orleans was such a wonderful trip - enjoyed all those miles. This week, we faced a different trip - 650 miles to a funeral (roundtrip) - in one day. The 11 1/2 hour trip is still yelling at me.

So now I start packing for Camp Pine Springs - the high school camp our youth group is beginning. I haven't been to camp probably since I was 10. Sure hope the mission trip packing comes in handy! :) Not sure of "my" job there - but looking forward to finding out. I do know I'll be blogging - "on the job" - right up my alley...

Cassidy and Jeremy are out of town - Tyson's out of state - and Joel's at work. Should be working on something productive. Guess I'll go start that now. Packing.. here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment